Anyone know a good Camaro shop in Sharjah?
Moderator: König 2012
1 Beitrag
Seite 1 von 1
- Kirmes-Fan
- Beiträge: 12
- Registriert: Mi 19. Aug 2026, 09:26
My Camaro SS has been giving me trouble and I've been putting off getting it looked at because I don't know where to take it. The AC is weak and there's a weird noise coming from the front when I turn. I've asked a few people for recommendations but nobody seems to know a place that actually understands Camaros. Someone told me to visit this page for details but didn't give me much to go on. Has anyone here used a shop in Sharjah they'd actually trust with their Camaro? I want someone who knows these vehicles properly and won't mess up the engine or suspension. Any real feedback would help because I need this sorted soon.
1 Beitrag
Seite 1 von 1
