Seite 1 von 1

Anyone else heard about this Mini Cooper brake pad service?

Verfasst: Mi 23. Sep 2026, 15:31
von octaviaketteridge
I've been asking around for a good spot to get my Mini Cooper's brake pads replaced and a couple of people at my office kept mentioning that MINI Cooper drivers trust this brake pad service center in Dubai. I'm usually skeptical when I hear stuff like that because it sounds like something a shop would say about itself, but two different colleagues told me the same thing so now I'm curious. My pads are pretty much done and the warning light has been on for a week, so I need to sort this out soon. I'm in Business Bay so I'd prefer something nearby or a mobile service that comes to me. Has anyone here actually used them or know someone who has? I just want genuine pads and someone who won't mess up the wear sensor or scratch my wheels. Any real feedback would help before I just walk in blindly.