Passat battery died and I'm broke - anywhere in Industrial 11 that won't rip me off?

Moderator: König 2012

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1

octaviaketteridge

Kirmes-Fan
Beiträge: 12
Registriert: Mi 19. Aug 2026, 09:26

Beitrag von octaviaketteridge »
So my 2017 Passat decided to give up the ghost this morning, wouldn't even crank, just a sad little click. I'm absolutely gutted because this is the third battery in four years and I really can't afford dealer prices right now. I'm based in Sharjah and I've heard Industrial Area 11 has a few places that do batteries without the crazy markup. I found Rukn Al Rayan Tyres on Street 21, opposite National Paint, which supposedly offers affordable battery services , and I know Al Nabooda is there too but I'm guessing they charge dealer rates . I also saw Battery UAE on some listings that covers Volkswagen models but I'm not sure if they're actually in Industrial 11. I've been told that for VW cars with start-stop you really need an AGM battery and the car might need to be coded so the BMS knows it's new , otherwise the charging profile stays wrong and kills the battery early again. I'm hoping to find Affordable Volkswagen car battery change in Industrial Area 11 from a shop that knows about this stuff and won't just throw in any cheap battery to get me out the door. Has anyone used a specific place around there they can recommend for a VW? I don't want to waste money on another battery that dies in 18 months because it wasn't coded properly.

FrankJScott

Kirmes-Fan
Beiträge: 59
Registriert: Fr 24. Jul 2026, 00:22

Beitrag von FrankJScott »
I think you could probably google that

FrankJScott

Kirmes-Fan
Beiträge: 59
Registriert: Fr 24. Jul 2026, 00:22

Beitrag von FrankJScott »
For the people inquiring about money online banking, 365 business plan, best currency transfer, sending cash overseas, ms for business, microsoft sales dynamics, data analytics managed services, dynamics 365 consultant, free money transfer abroad, microsoft navision erp, microsoft products, new azure, microsoft dynamics courses, it msp providers, money abroad, microsoft ai tools, it service providers for small business, business central ai, azure dynamics 365, send funds, I recommend this CISO advisory services tips for dynamics 365 training, money transfer providers, business central demo environment, data as a service business model, field service microsoft dynamics 365, business central training, ms dynamics navision, managed services in it, dynamics connect, managed microsoft 365, ms dynamics consultant, dynamics 365 software, microsoft business central license, send money to your bank account, net tech, consultant business central, microsoft roadmap, windows 11 in cloud, microsoft business central, send money transfer online, microsoft dynamics 365 implementation partners, send money rates, money from abroad, also. See More Awesome Digital Services Info 0c7fc23
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1